School of PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School of PvP

A secluded forum where members may exchange contact information, event schedules, PvP Tactics and anything else pertinent to PvP.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie weapon preferences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E

Zombie weapon preferences Empty
PostSubject: Zombie weapon preferences   Zombie weapon preferences I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Question for Pariah and anyone who feels like sharing... What weapons do you like giving to your zombies? I've been partial to a giant ass sword/shield combo, but I'm curious what everyone else find effective, particularly in pvp scenarios.

And thanks for posting your strategy tips, Pariah. Been quiet around here lately so hopefully we can get a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Pariah
PvP Instructor

Zombie weapon preferences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie weapon preferences   Zombie weapon preferences I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 pm

E wrote:
Question for Pariah and anyone who feels like sharing... What weapons do you like giving to your zombies? I've been partial to a giant ass sword/shield combo, but I'm curious what everyone else find effective, particularly in pvp scenarios.

And thanks for posting your strategy tips, Pariah. Been quiet around here lately so hopefully we can get a conversation going.

Zombies are basically for DPS so you're looking to get them as high damage equipment as you can without putting anything you care about on it. Giant ass sword + shield and armor works since you can get a pretty effective set just looting critters or paying a few plat at stores. The other way would be LX + shield and armor. Whatever is easier for you to get. I go heavy melee more often than not due to availability of greatswords, chain armor and shields. If you've got a MM to bounce you around, you can run to swains on Ratha or something and get some plate and a tower shield to go with it, but mainly just pay attention to the humanoid mobs in your area.

Melee with zombies is extremely viable due to the vault to melee aspect of the offensive stance, so you're probably doing it right.

Thrown is not ideal and throwing blades are broken. Giving it a light blunt or LE or something is sort of dumb.
Back to top Go down

Zombie weapon preferences
Page 1 of 1